Thomas F. Pitaro has been a practicing attorney in Las Vegas since 1974. He consistently maintains the highest rating (AV) for a criminal defense attorney, according to Martindale Hubble Lawyer rating services.
Thomas F. Pitaro has successfully tried every type of criminal case in Las Vegas from misdemeanors to capital murder.
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America
- A member of the National Association of Ciminal Defense Lawyers
- One of the founding members of the Nevada Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- A member of the Nevada Society of Italian American Lawyers
- A member of the Clark County Bar Association
Thomas F. Pitaro has extensive experience practicing law in the state of Nevada. He is nationally recognized for his work in criminal defense and has represented unions, fighting for the rights of workers to organize, bargain collectively, and assemble to assert the fundamental First Amendment rights of their members.
He currently sits as one of the select few Judges on the Police use of Force Review Board.
He has also served as an Adjunct Professor at the UNLV Boyd School of Law where he taught his area of expertise: Trial Advocacy.