Thomas F. Pitaro has been practicing in Las Vegas since 1974. He consistently maintains the highest rating (AV) for a criminal defense attorney, according to Martindale Hubble Lawyer rating services.
Thomas F. Pitaro has successfully tried every type of criminal case in Las Vegas from Misdemeanors to Capital Murder.
- He is listed in Best Lawyers in America.
- National Association of Ciminal Defense Lawyers.
- He is one of the founding members of the Nevada Attorneys for Criminal Justice.
- He is a member of the Nevada Society of Italian American Lawyers
- Clark County Bar Association.
Thomas F. Pitaro has represented Unions by ensuring the ability for these groups to organize and assemble to assert the fundamental First Amendment rights of their members.
He currently sits as one of the select few Judges on the Police use of Force Review Board.
Thomas F. Pitaro is known as one of Americas Best Criminal Defense Attorneys.
He is an Adjunct Professor at UNLV's Boyd School of Law. He instructs in his area of expertise - Trial Advocacy.